The ALWAYS popular Children’s Magic Festival is back with an exciting new format that includes 5 days of spellbinding holiday entertainment. BOOK NOW at QUICKET.
Each ticket includes:
- Mystifying, fun and theatrical magic show
- Self-guided tour of our magic mansion
- Learn a magic trick
- Play carnival games
- Pose for impossible photos
- Walk-around puppeteers, jugglers, clowns and so much more!
In addition to enjoying all of the magical hi-jinks, festival goers are invited to dress up to this year’s theme – Safari – animals, trackers, adventurers and more!
- Book NOW – we usually sell out!
- Dates: Tuesday 14 December to Saturday 18 December (incl. 16 December public holiday)
- Time: 75-minute show programme running daily at 10am, 11am, 12pm and 2pm.
- Tickets: R100 per person sold in groups of 4 (please see seating plan below for main show)
- Food and Drink: Delicious snacks, barista coffee, candy floss and popcorn will be available for purchase onsite from Dutch Deli
- Where: 215 Imam Haron Road in Claremont, Cape Town
- Theme: Safari
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid, this year the main magic show will take place under our large safari tent on our outside deck. Seated is limited and socially distanced in family/friend groups of 4 either seated on the grass (picnic style) or on raised seating at the back. COVID-19 precautions will be in place. Right of admission reserved.